Sunday 4 December 2011

Final three concepts. Decisions decisions

So these are my final three. I'm put off by the first one now as it reminds me way too much of Assassins Creed.

I'm torn between last two. I really don't know which one looks more interesting. When modelling  I'm really going to need to change the way goggles rest on my head on the middle one as they are on the big side, maybe I can pull if off as style? most likely not.

I do like the idea of the rebellious character but its going to be based on me and do I look rebellious? No.
If I have time over Christmas I may make the rebellious one but for now I think I should stick to the middle one as I think its the one that suits me best.

I'll paint over this in colour and come up with colour designs for myself to see which ones work best.

No comments:

Post a Comment